Saturday, April 9, 2016

Seasons

I've struggled these last few years with seasons.

Forever friends who become former friends. Those precious few souls you meet where you plead with Life, "please, don't take this one." I don't think you can ever forget someone who was once the reason you smiled. It's sad how the people you were once so close with can become just another stranger you don't know. 

I've often said people are the paint on the canvas of my life. Without them, I could not create a masterpiece. That masterpiece of a life lived, the people it was comprised of, that's the legacy I leave behind at the end of my days. 

I always loved the seasons. The beauty only found in spring, winter, summer, fall. The vibrant life of it has to give way for the next season to bloom.



No comments:

Post a Comment